- CAs can choose to set up their own independent practice and develop their clients on merit.
- They can also provide Management Consultancy Services in areas like Financial Management, Systems Analysis and Designs, Computer Related Services, Preparation of Project Reports, etc.
- They can apply for job at an existing firm of Chartered Accountants.
- A qualified Chartered Accountant can join Government Service, Public Sector or even in the Private Sector and hold responsible positions in business or industry.
- A member of ICAI is also recognized in countries such as England, Wales, Australia etc. so such person has a good standing in foreign countries as per signed MOU’s.
- A CA employed with a firm can also contribute towards decision making and enhancement of profits of the firm.
- A CA can also be a good entrepreneur and can pitch his/her new venture or can even help family business grow.