11th 12th Commerce Classes in Nagpur
CAPS Academy strongly believes that to pursue professional courses like CA and CS, the basics of the student’s knowledge of respective subjects must be very strong. To serve this need, we also successfully teach Pre-Foundation courses for State as well as CBSE Board from the past decade with a dedicated team of professionals to guide the students. We cover all CBSE 11th commerce subjects, CBSE 12th commerce subjects and all subjects for State Board as well. Along with 11th 12th commerce coaching, we provide guidance through free webinars on career opportunities and on how to ace your exams.
Our team of experienced faculties strongly believes that to pursue professional courses like CA, CS and CMA, the basics of respective subjects must be very strong. To serve this need, we teach Pre-Foundation courses such as XI-XII CBSE and STATE Board since a decade with a dedicated team of professionals for hand-holding the students.
Our team has given excellent results which include toppers holding ranks from the top 6 in recent times.
Following are the details of 11th 12th commerce coaching for STATE and CBSE Courses that we undertake in our institute.
- In this Pre-Foundation Course, we focus on basics and conceptual clarity of the topics, may it be theoretical or practical subjects.
- We cover full syllabus as we believe that options are for students and not for teachers.
- The course is covered from the book prescribed by the respective Board & in addition to that, we also make students practice from various references recommended by the Board.
- We solve each and every doubt of the student.
- We also focus on writing practices to make the student competent to complete whole paper in prescribed time limit.
- Specifically for this pre-foundation course, we have made an application (Mobile App) through which we keep updating parents on real time basis regarding Attendance, Test Scores, Time Tables and other information.
- We understand the trust kept by the parents on us, for which we conduct regular Parents Teachers Meeting (PTM) to stay connected with them & to receive their valuable suggestions if any.