1. Admission Fees : No Refund, No Transfer, No Adjustment in any case.
2. MIT CAPS reserves the right to change the timing & venue of the classes.
3. Vehicle parking at student’s own risk, MIT CAPS will not be responsible for theft of vehicle and other valuable belonging such as mobile, cash, wallet, calculator ….. etc.
4. Cash fees to be deposited in bank, local Cheque, Demand Draft and Card Payment shall be accept in MIT CAPS office.
5. In case of cheques dishonor, admission will be cancelled without Prior notice.
6. Before depositing the amount in Bank confirm from the MIT CAPS office that seat in the required batch is available. Otherwise you may not get admission in the said batch even if you have deposited the fees.
7. Registration will confirmed only on making full payment of fees for the course at designated Bank, through challan provided by MIT CAPS submitting the copy of challan with form to MIT CAPS office (MIT CAPS office will mark Roll No. & batch on your copy of challan).
8. GST will be as applicable during the tenure of class.
9. MIT CAPS shall have the right to expel a student for acts of indiscipline and misbehavior. In such cases fees will not be refunded.
- The website located at www.capsacademy.in (or any replacement website from time to time) (the “website”) is owned and operated by CA P. H. Mitkary.
- The website provides various services, which include Recorded video lectures, Test series, Discussion forum, news & events and other products/services as detailed on the website collectively defined as the “Services”.
- We may, from time to time, monitor or record any use that you or anyone else makes of this Website. If you have a complaint regarding content submitted by a third party to the Website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
- You must not attempt to circumvent the security features of the website, or tamper with, hack into, or in any other way disrupt or disable any computer system, server, website, router or other device used to host the website or the services or make them available.
- These Conditions apply to all the services available on the Website.
- We want to encourage visitors to the website to contribute, but we also want you to do this responsibly. You are hence requested to abide by the following rules when contributing to the website:
– Do not to submit any profanity or obscenity, even if you disguise it with asterisks;
– not to make any personal attacks on anyone;
– not to submit, or create any link to, any defamatory, obscene, indecent, lewd, pornographic, violent, abusive, offensive, insulting, threatening, menacing, unlawful or blasphemous material, material that is an invasion of privacy, a breach of data protection legislation, or that is likely to incite or capable of inciting violence, racial hatred, sadism or cruelty or that encourages any unlawful or illegal act or omission, a contempt of court, any material that is intentionally false or that is misleading, or that is potentially damaging or harmful, any material that is protected by copyright, database rights or any other intellectual property rights unless you are the owner of those rights, or you have the permission of the lawful owner to publish that material in any way;
– Keep to the discussion topic or the subject of the current article or theme;
– Do not impersonate any person, whether a public figure or not;
– Do not state or represent falsely connections to, or affiliated with, any individual, organisation or entity;
– Do not promote or advertise, or engage in any other form of marketing, including (without limitation) chain letters or pyramid selling, even if you are acting on behalf of a non-profit-making organisation or charity;
– Not to break any law or regulation while using the website
– Not to use the website to collect personal data about other individuals;
– Do not submit, or create a link to, any file that contains any virus, corrupted data, Trojan Horse or anything else that might damage, destroy or render inaccessible any data or files on any computer.
- All the contributors will be personally liable for the content provided by them.
- We may, at our discretion, edit, block, delete or remove from the Website any user, information or other material that you may have posted or accessed, for any reason (whether or not you are in breach of these Conditions), at any time and without informing you.
- We do not undertake to keep or make available any material that you or anyone else has contributed to this Website for any length of time. We may delete, archive, make unavailable, modify or comment on any material, and close or suspend any discussion topic without prior notice.
- You must not, nor attempt to:
– make available on a local or wide area network;
– make mass, automated or systematic extractions from;
– access remotely;