CA Intermediate Coaching Classes in Nagpur
CA Intermediate (2nd Level)
- Register with the Board of Studies of CA Institute for the Intermediate Course
- After registering for CA Intermediate a candidate has to undergo a self-study course of 8 months.
- A candidate has to complete 4 Weeks Integrated Course on Information Technology and Soft Skills (ICITSS) any time after registering for Intermediate Course but before commencement of the practical training.
- The subjects of CA Intermediate are classified into two groups which a student can study and appear in the examination either group-wise or both the groups together.
- CA Intermediate exams are held in MAY and NOVEMBER Every Year.
- The subjects of CA Intermediate are as follows:
|GROUP I||GROUP II|
|Paper 1 : Accounting (100 Marks)
Paper 2 : Corporate & Other Laws (100 Marks)
Part I : Company Law (60 Marks)
Part II : Other Laws (40 Marks)
Paper 3 : Cost & Management Accounting (100 Marks)
Paper 4 : Taxation (100 Marks)
Section A : Income Tax Law (60 Marks)
Section B : Indirect Taxes (40 Marks)
|Paper 5 : Advanced Accounting (100 Marks)
Paper 6 : Auditing and Assurance (100 Marks)
Paper 7 : Enterprise Information Systems & Strategic Management (100 Marks)
Section A : Enterprise Information Systems (50 Marks)
Section B : Strategic Management (50 Marks)
Paper 8 : Financial Management & Economics for Finance
Section A : Financial Management (60 Marks)
Section B : Economic for Finance (40 Marks)
- Articleship will start only after completion of ICITSS and after passing either GROUP I or GROUP II or both GROUPS of CA Intermediate.
- Join Articleship under a practicing Chartered Accountant and undergo 3 years of training.
- Complete Advanced Four Weeks Integrated Course on Information Technology & Soft skills
(AICITSS) during the last 2 years of practical training but before appearing in CA Final.