PROF. Deepika Telang
- MA in (English Literature, BMC, Diploma in Public Relations), English Trainer.
- Teaching Business Correspondence and Report Writing to CA Foundation students since 2007 at CAPS.
- A remarkable teaching experience of 13 years.
- Taught CS, Business Correspondence for 6 years.
- Was closely associated as a visiting faculty for English for BBA and BCCA for CAPS College and Management Studies.
- Proficient in editing and proof reading has also worked as an intern of media studies for the Lokmat Times. Has the skills of reporting and has covered many events.
- Also worked as a Sub-Editor for The Hitavada, for Chhattisgarh Desk edited many complex manuscripts, drafts and reports.
- Greatest asset is her excellent command in English.
- Also acted in theatrical plays.
- Presently, working as an English Trainer.