Mitkary Sir’s CAPS Academy
Blazing an unparallel trail…..
Mitkary Sir’s CAPS Academy is a pioneer institute in commerce coaching. Our founder & mentor CA P.H. Mitkary is the first person to start CA coaching in Nagpur & has a whopping experience of 42 years. He has taught more than 1,25,000 students till date & crafted many AIRs at various levels of CA, CS and CMA exams including AIR 1, AIR 2 and AIR 3. The academy has given successive merits in XI & XII commerce both in CBSE & State Board, with full marks in subject like Accountancy and Mathematics and also 99 marks in Economics, Business Studies, Secretarial Practice, Organisation of Commerce & Info Tech. Mitkary Sir’s CAPS Academy, Nagpur has a devoted team of teachers who believe in bringing out the best in students through their unique teaching methods and personal attention to all students. The academy provides commerce coaching for XI, XII CBSE and State Board, CA Foundation, CA Intermediate & CA Final and also for CSEET, CS Executive & CS Professional and CMA.
Now-a-days, commerce is considered as the best career option for students who aim for some high rewarding professional courses at reasonable cost. To become successful, the basics must be strong. For this purpose, we provide 11th 12th commerce coaching. Professional courses in commerce such as CA, CS, CMA and many other international courses such as ACCA and CIMA of UK and CFA, CPA and CMA of US etc., provide students with better edge in this competitive world. Students can register for the professional courses even after X and can give foundation/entrance exams of the respective courses after appearing for XII. The professional courses in commerce demand hard work & conceptual clarity from the students, which is gained once students get acquainted with the concepts thoroughly in their 11th 12th commerce coaching itself. We are the most renowned and well qualified team of teachers having rich teaching experience for XI & XII Commerce (both CBSE & State Board) coaching in Nagpur. Once you reach to us for 11th 12th commerce coaching, we shall take care of you until you are through with all the levels of professional courses. You get the complete solution for all the professional courses in Commerce under one roof. We also have a devoted & experienced team for CA Foundation coaching in Nagpur who shall be your thorough guide. We have teachers who are not only nationally qualified, but also possess international qualification to guide you through your Intermediate & Final Level of CA coaching. We have a perfect blend of senior teachers who constantly guide you & also young teachers having huge energy & best connect with the students. One unique feature for the professional courses in Commerce is that student of any stream can pursue it.
STEPS TO BE TAKEN TO BECOME A CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT
I. Register & Study For CA Foundation (1stLevel)
- Appear for Class 12th Examination and register with the Board of Studies of CA Institute to complete 4 months study period for CA FOUNDATION (before 30th June for Nov. Exam/31st Dec for May Exam)
- Take proper coaching from CA Foundation institute in Nagpur and get prepared for the exam.
- After qualifying class 12th and completing 4 months of study period after registration, appear in CA Foundation.
- CA Foundation exam will be held in MAY and NOVEMBER Every Year.
II. CA Foundation At A Glance
- It is a foundation level exam for Chartered Accountancy.
- You can register for CA Foundation program at www.icai.org
- The exam consists of four subjects:
PAPER 1 Principles and Practices of Accounting 100 PAPER 2 1. Business Law (60 Marks)
2. Business Correspondence and Reporting (40 Marks)
100 PAPER 3 1. Business Mathematics (40 Marks)
2. Logical Reasoning (20 Marks)
3. Statistics (40 Marks)
100 PAPER 4 1. Business Economics (60 Marks)
2. Business and Commercial Knowledge (40 Marks)
- Paper 3 & Paper 4 will be objective with negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
- The exam is of 400 marks and passing marks are minimum 200 marks (50%), provided a student scores at least 40 marks (40%) in individual Papers.
III. CA Intermediate (2nd Level)
- Register with the Board of Studies of CA Institute for the Intermediate Course
- After registering for CA Intermediate a candidate has to undergo a self-study course of 8 months. We provide best coaching for CA Intermediate in Nagpur.
- A candidate has to complete 4 Weeks Integrated Course on Information Technology and Soft Skills (ICITSS) anytime after registering for Intermediate Course but before commencement of the practical training.
- The subjects of CA Intermediate are classified into two groups which a student can study and appear in the examination either group-wise or both the groups together.
- CA Intermediate exams are held in MAY and NOVEMBER Every Year.
- The subjects of CA Intermediate are as follows:
|GROUP I||GROUP II|
|Paper 1: Accounting (100 Marks)
Paper 2: Corporate& Other Laws (100 Marks)
Part I: Company Law (60 Marks)
Part II: Other Laws (40 Marks)
Paper 3: Cost & Management Accounting (100 Marks)
Paper 4: Taxation (100 Marks)
Section A: Income Tax Law (60 Marks)
Section B: Indirect Taxes (40 Marks)
|Paper 5: Advanced Accounting (100 Marks)
Paper 6: Auditing and Assurance (100 Marks)
Paper 7: Enterprise Information Systems & Strategic Management (100 Marks)
Section A: Enterprise Information Systems (50 Marks)
Section B: Strategic Management (50 Marks)
Paper 8: Financial Management& Economics for Finance
Section A: Financial Management (60 Marks)
Section B: Economic for Finance (40 Marks)
Note: Graduate student (of any stream) have a direct entry route, wherein they can directly register for CA Intermediate and start Articleship under a practicing Chartered Accountant immediately after registration.
- Articleship will start only after completion of ICITSS and after passing either GROUP I or GROUP II or both GROUPS of CA Intermediate.
- Join Articleship under a practicing Chartered Accountant and undergo 3 years of training.
- Complete Advanced Four Weeks Integrated Course on Information Technology & Soft Skills (AICITSS) during the last 2 years of practical training but before appearing in CA Final.
V. CA Final (3rdLevel)
- After passing CA Intermediate, register for CA Final Course.
- Collect study material and study for final examination.
- Appear for Final Examination after completing 2 ½ years of practical training.
- Complete the balance 6 months training after CA Final Exam.
- Exams are held in MAY & NOV every year.
- Pass Final Examination and enrol for Membership.
- The subjects for CA-Final Course are:
|GROUP I||GROUP II|
|Paper 1: Financial Reporting (100 Marks)
Paper 2: Strategic Financial Management (100 Marks)
Paper 3: Advanced Auditing and Professional
Paper 4: Corporate and Economic Laws (100 Marks)
Part I: Corporate Laws (70 Marks)
Part II: Economic Laws (30 Marks)
|Paper 5: Strategic Cost Management & Performance Evaluation (100 Marks)
Paper 6: Elective Paper(100 Marks)
(1 to be chosen from the list of Elective Papers)
6A Risk Management
6B Financial Services & Capital Markets
6C International Taxation
6D Economic Laws
6E Global Financial Reporting Standards
6F Multi-disciplinary Case Study
Paper 7: Direct Tax Laws & International Taxation (100 Marks)
Part I: Direct Tax Laws (70 Marks)
Part II: International Taxation (30 Marks)
Paper 8: Indirect Tax Laws (100 Marks)
Part I: Goods & Service Tax (75 Marks)
Part II: Customs & FTP (25 Marks)
- CAs can choose to set up their own independent practice and develop their clients on merit.
- They can also provide Management Consultancy Services in areas like Financial Management, Systems Analysis and Designs, Computer Related Services, Preparation of Project Reports, etc.
- They can apply for job at an existing firm of Chartered Accountants.
- A qualified Chartered Accountant can join Government Service, Public Sector or even in the Private Sector and hold responsible positions in business or industry. For this ICAI hosts campus placement programs every year for its newly qualified Chartered Accountants.
- A member of ICAI is also recognized in countries such as England, Wales, Australia etc. so such person has a good standing in foreign countries as per signed MOU’s.
- A CA employed with a firm can also contribute towards decision making and enhancement of profits of the firm.
- A CA can also be a good entrepreneur and can pitch his/her new venture or can even help family business grow.
STEPS TO BE TAKEN TO BECOME A COMPANY SECRETARY
I.Register & Study For CSEET (Company Secretary Executive Entrance Test).
After appearing/passed in XII, register with CS Institute before 15th April, 15th June, 15th Oct, 15th Dec and appear for CSEET in MAY, JULY, NOV OR JAN exam respectively.
- The student is provided with study material and self test papers for various subjects. You can enroll in a CS coaching institute for CSEET coaching.
- Subjects of CSEET are:
- Business Communication (50 marks) 2. Legal Aptitude and Logical Reasoning (50 marks)
- Economic and Business Environment (50 marks) 4. Current Affairs and Viva (50 marks)
3.Candidates shall be declared ‘PASS’ in CSEET on securing 40% marks in each paper and 50% marks in the aggregate. There will be NO NEGATIVE
4.CS Executive Entrance Test (CSEET) shall be conducted on a single day as per the following :
a) Computer Based Test of 120 Minutes consisting of four parts i.e.: 4 subjects
b) Viva Voce of 15 Minutes on “Presentation and Communication Skills.
5.The Presentation and Communication Skills (Viva Voce) of 15 Minutes for 30 Marks will be conducted simultaneously with or immediately after the MCQ based CBT through online mode.
- In order to Register for “CSEET”, type www.icsi.edu in any recommended browser (IE 9, Mozilla 38.0 & above, Chrome 39.0), then click on “Online Services”. Then, Click on the link https://smash.icsi.in/Scripts/CSEET/Instructions_CSEET.aspx for registration for CSEET.
Note: CA and CMA Final passed students are exempted from passing the CSEET.
- Executive Programme of Company Secretaryship
- Pass CSEET examination and register for CS Executive Programme. Mitkary Sir’s CAPS Academy provides the best coaching for CS Executive.
- CS Executive Programme comprises of two Modules and a student will be eligible to appear for one or both modules depending on the month of his registration. The registration and eligibility is:
|Month of CSEET||Period During which candidates can register for CSEET||Date of CSEET||Last Date for Declaration of Results||Cut-off date of registration in CS Executive Program|
|May||16th Dec to 15th April||Sat/ Sun in 2nd /3rd Week of May||By 4th Week of May||31st May (for appearing in both modules of Executive Program in December session in same year)|
|July||16th April to 15th June||Saturday/ Sunday in 2nd /3rd Week of July||By 4th Week of July||31st July (for appearing in single module of Executive Program in December session in same year)|
|Nov||16th June to 15th Oct||Saturday/ Sunday in 2nd /3rd Week of November||By 4th Week of November||30th November (for appearing in both modules of Executive Program in June session in next year)|
|Jan||16th Oct to 15th Dec||Saturday/ Sunday in 2nd /3rd Week of January||By 4th Week of January||31st January (for appearing in single module of Executive Program in June session in same year)|
- The subjects of Executive programme are :
|MODULE I||MODULE II|
|I. Jurisprudence, Interpretation & General Laws
II. Company Law
III. Setting up of Business Entities & Closure
IV. Tax Laws and Practice
|V. Economic, Business & Commercial Laws
VI. Corporate & Management Accounting
VII. Securities Laws & Capital Markets
VIII. Financial & Strategic Management
III. Professional Programme
- After passing Executive Programme, register for Professional Programme nine months prior to the month in which the examination commences.
- Undergo 21 months training under a practicing Company Secretary or under a Company which is registered with the ICSI.
(As per New Guidelines as amended on w.e.f. February 3, 2020)
- The Professional Programme comprises of 3 modules of three subjects each including 1 elective subject.
- The subjects of Professional Programme are:
|MODULE I||MODULE II|
|I. Governance, Risk Management, Compliance and Ethics
II. Advanced Tax Laws
III. Drafting, Pleadings and Appearances
|IV. Secretarial Audit, Compliance Management and Due Diligence
V. Corporate Restructuring, Insolvency, Liquidation and Winding up
VI. Resolution of Corporate Disputes, Non-Compliances and Remedies
|MODULE III||1. Banking Law and Practice
2. Insurance Law and Practice
3. Intellectual Property Rights – Law and Practice
4. Forensic Audit
5. Direct Tax Laws and Practice
6. Labour Laws and Practice
7. Valuation and Business Modelling
8. Insolvency Law and Practice
| VII. Corporate Funding and Listing in Stock Exchanges
VIII. Multidisciplinary Case Studies (Open Book Examination)
I. Electives 1 out of the mentioned 8 subjects
(Open Book Exam)
A Company Secretary being multidisciplinary professional renders services in the following areas:
Corporate Governance and Secretarial Services
- Corporate Governance Services
- Corporate Secretarial Services
- Secretarial/ Compliance Audit and Certification Services
Corporate Laws Advisory and Representation Services
- Corporate Laws Advisory Services
- Representation Services before NCLT, TRAI, COMPAT etc.
- Arbitration & Conciliation Services
- Labour Officer
Financial Market Services
- Public Issue, listing and Securities Management
- Takeover Code, Insider trading, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Securities Compliance and Certification Services
- Finance & Accounting Services
- Taxation Services
- International Trade & WTO Services
- Merchant Banking
- Registered Valuer
Company Secretaries in Practice render services in the following areas:
- Legal, Secretarial and Corporate Governance
- Company Law Advisory
- Corporate Restructuring
- Foreign Collaborations and Joint Ventures
- Arbitration and Conciliation
- Financial Management and Project planning
- RERA Act, Benami Transaction Act etc.
- Capital Market and Investor Relations
- Due Diligence
- Corporate Advisory Services
- SME Listing and Funding
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Services
Current online batches going on are XI & XII CBSE, XI & XII State Board, CA Foundation, CA Intermediate, CSEET and CS Executive. To register for 11th 12th commerce classes in Nagpur, contact Mitkary Sir’s CAPS Academy. We are proud to say that we are the best CA Foundation institute in Nagpur. Face-to-face classes are conducted at Mitkary Sir’s CAPS Academy, VIP Road, Near Bole Petrol Pump, Dharampeth, Nagpur. We also have many upcoming batches. You can enrol for our batches through this link www.capsacademy.in or reach out to us on our helpline 7020752751.
For free Orientation program/webinar on Career Opportunities in Commerce after X, XII and Graduation and to get thorough guidance from our senior & professional faculty team, students of any stream can register at https://capsacademy.in/webinar/
Mitkary Sir’s CAPS Academy